We carefully analyze & then choose the best possible processes involved in warehouse management, to achieve maximum throughput from each facility. ( warehouse cycle on next page )
Some of the Best practices, implemented in warehouse management:
- Permanent route planning , for advance order planning.
- Cycle counting for higher accuracy in inventory.
- Fifo/Fefo compliance.
- Continuous training of manpower on systems.
- Building quick dock to stock capabilities at the facility.
- Tracking & tracing assets through Gps & indigenous methods.
- We operate on a mix of own vehicles (both local & long distance) & attached suppliers giving us a healthy balance between flexibility & cost.
- Most of our vehicles have track & trace capabilities.
- Tour planning for efficient management of sales orders & invoicing.
- Delivery performance tracking
- Customized solutions for servicing remote areas.
- Capable to handle loads over long distances.
- Customized advertisement on vehicles
- Handling of returned merchandise
- Seasonal inventory
- Resell via outlet
- Salvage of outdated products
- Recycling & reuse
- Hazardous material management.
COLD CHAIN SOLUTIONS
- State of the art cold storage ideally located at Bhiwandi & close to the highway.
- Temperature from +4 to +18 degrees centigrade.
- Quality control through regular pest control & maintenance of equipment.
- Power backup through silent generator, for uninterrupted cooling.
- Cold and refrigerated transportation support.
- Expandable facility due to owned facility, therefore suitable for high volume of storage as well.
- Fast & speedy clearance of goods at major ports (sea & air ) at Mumbai.
- Documentation processing & taking approvals from various connected departments.
- Bonded warehouse facility.
- Providing integrated services & creating a single window solution for all logistical needs.
SYSTEMS AND TRAINING
- We have solutions to provide our own WMS (Presently limited to cold chain solutions) or work on ERP packages (like SAP) provided by clients.
- Our manpower is trained in the ERP by a team of senior professionals.
- We ensure that every facility has certain number of people who are capable at handling multiple tasks & therefore avoid any gaps that could arise between the systems & actual operations on the floor.
- Every region & client, depending on the needs has a key accounts manager / regional manager (besides the warehouse manager & the team under him) for appropriate escalation & professional management.
RECORD MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Storage of records as per the legal age of the document’s generated or received at the warehouse.
- Records retrieval, as & when required by the customers & audit support inside the warehouse.
- Scanning of records. (need based)
- Secure destruction of records.(need based)
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Management of local government bodies.
- Assisting on filing of VAT returns.
- Payment collection from distributors or retailers.
- Assisting on certification like FDA approval.
- Kitting, Packing, Labeling and Re-packing.(need based)
- Scrapping of goods and disposal